- My son joined the nursery just before his third birthday and is now in the pre-school class. He is really enjoying his time at Gateway. The staff are caring and friendly and develop positive relationships with the children. My son enjoys the variety of stimulating activities on offer each week and there are regular, fun, enhancement activities, most recently, visits from the fire brigade and a police officer. I am grateful for the flexibility that the nursery offers. They have accommodated my requests to change my son’s days and hours to fit in with his changing needs and my work commitments.
AW April 2017
- Absolutely superb childcare! Always amazing activities (especially love the chicks hatching and frog spawn this past month) not to mention the delicious homemade food.
- Thank you to all the fantastic staff for not only looking after our little boy so well but also for being there for us as parents too with your hints, tips, educational updates, tapestry updates and the always lovely chats at the end of the day. We are very grateful for being so informed about our little boys progression.
- You make it easier for us to go to work and leave a happy and safe child in your care. What more can you wish for!(April 2017)
- I would and have recommended Gateway to anyone looking for outstanding childcare.
(PJP May 2017)
- Thank you for everything you have done as you have looked after George. From when he was 6 month baby to the 11 year old he is now.It has been great to have such caring staff who I can totally trust with my child. Thank you for all the years hard work.
(AL Sept 2017)
- Thank you for all the fun times over the summer in summer school.
(CS Sept 2017)
- Thank you for looking after me for 9 years, I will miss you. (Sept 2017)
- Hockey sticks in the Poppy Class….****** is so happy!!!!
Thanks so much – he loves your place, all the staff and other kids. (March 2018)
- He has grown up with those virtues nurtured at Gateway – he’s flying already!! (April 2018)
- We also wanted to say thank you to you, Jot and all of the staff who have looked after him and his very complex diet. It’s been such a long and hard 2 years for us but so wonderful that we have been so supported by the nursery. We both frequently rave about how lucky we are to have had gateway. We cannot thank you enough for how much time you’ve spent listening to us and working around him. He loves being at nursery and I know he is very excited to finally join in with the chocolate cake and ice cream that all his friends have been having! Please pass on our thanks to everyone. They know how grateful we are but it never hurts for them to know individually how wonderful we think you’ve all been. (May 2018)
- ****** has settled so well, he is already visibly interacting with other children and coming on leaps and bounds (May 2018)